For your safety is important that you follow these pre-operative instructions carefully and if you are unclear or have any questions, please contact one of our staff members for clarification.
Before Intravenous Sedation or General Anesthesia
- You may not have anything to eat or drink (including water) for eight (8) hours prior to your surgery appointment.
- Reduce or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- A responsible adult must accompany the patient to the surgery appointment, remain in the office during the procedure, and they must drive the patient home.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing with sleeves which can be rolled up past the elbow.
- Contact lenses and dentures must be removed before surgery.
- On the day of surgery, do not wear any lipstick or excessive makeup. Please remove any nail polish prior to arriving at your surgery appointment.
- If you have an illness such as a cold, sore throat or upset stomach, please notify our office immediately
Contact Us for More Information About Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Today
Please contact us for more information about oral and maxillofacial surgery or if you would like to arrange a consultation appointment, call us at (604) 532-9686 or submit your info into our convenient online contact form. At your convenience, you can also stop by our office in Langley.
“Excellence in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery”